Products will be shipped within 3 business days.
- All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
- If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately.
Why we don't include shipping prices on some products
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method.
Some websites will offer you an inflated fixed rate for shipping and others will wait until the last minute to give you a shock with high rates - we believe in offering a fairer option. We deliver on the promised price, meaning you pay the figure you’re quoted for the goods, nothing more.
We do this because the actual cost of shipping can vary a lot - and there are a few different circumstances that can affect this, including:
- Whether the products are shipped directly from the manufacturer or from a warehouse.
- If they’re shipped from outside Canada and need to go through customs.
- Where in Canada you need them shipped to.
- If the products are being shipped as ‘dangerous goods’ (Dangerous goods need to comply with the dangerous goods rates as outlined by the Canadian Government’s Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and the rate as set by the couriers themselves, which can vary).
We don’t do bait and switch nor offer misleading shipping prices. We don’t expect you to go through the checkout, and then get the surprise of high shipping rates, a trick that some online retailers do. We don’t like having that done to us, and we won’t do it to our customers.
At Canada Battery Systems, the price we quote is the price you pay!