- Capacity range of 7-361Ah
- Two-year shelf life
- Space-efficient footprint
- Greater than 10-year life expectancy in float service at 77°F (25°C)
- Operating temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- 3500 Amps
- 3.50 Internal Resistance Milli-Ohms
Recommended temperature: 68°F (20°C) to 86°F (30°C)
EnerSys® are a trusted and reliable brand, whose stored energy solutions provide power to customers and manufacturers across the globe. At EnerSys®, quality is a team effort, from development through to productions, and that’s reflected in all their products.
With an Enersys Solar Battery, you get the benefits of strong product design with high energy density and cycling capability and high purity electrolyte to generate power and efficiency. Includes guaranteed reliability and safety thanks to Thin Plate Pure Lead technology and Absorbent Glass Mates, which helps to prevent corrosion and electrolyte discharge.