DUAL PRO® Charging Systems
DUAL PRO® Charging Systems is a leading provider of a wide range of battery charging systems for the marine, industrial, emergency services and recreational market.
Our charging systems are built to last and designed to make your battery systems perform better and remain in service longer.
A DUAL PRO® charging system comes with longer battery life, greater reliability, and boosted efficiency which results in dramatic savings for customers and manufacturers. DUAL PRO® are innovative manufacturers, committed to using cutting edge algorithms and components to create greater reliability and efficiency, benefits that are passed directly onto their customers. With a range of products across many sectors, for personal and commercial use, DUAL PRO® delivers versatility, reliability, and efficiency.
Our systems charge batteries faster to 100% charge with no risk of overcharging, maintain the charge, and make batteries perform better and last longer. As a result, leading battery manufacturers recommend these products to charge their batteries and many manufacturers make Pro Charging System chargers their primary choice for installation on their products.
8800-Watt Diesel Dual Purpose Boss Generators
No matter where you are, or what you need the power for, the Boss Generator is one of the most efficient and effective portable diesel-powered units on the market. Easy to maintain, and cost-effective to run, this 8800-Watt generator will run for weeks, stopping only for refuelling and oil changes every 500 hours!
- Backup power
- Emergency power generator
- Entertainment and events
- Farm and other agriculture
- Mobile, can be mounted on a truck
- Recreation, cabins, trailers
- Remote areas and temporary sites
- Can use coloured/dyed, tax-free fuel, saving cents per litre
- Least required maintenance – diesel engines have fewer parts, no spark system, and are a more rugged and more reliable engine
- Lowest total lifetime cost of ownership
- Most efficient type of fossil-fuel electricity generation - diesel fuel cost per kilowatt produced is 30%-50% lower than that of gasoline
- Needs no additional shelter because it comes in a weatherproof closure
- Safest and longest fuel storage – diesel is not classified as flammable and can be stored for long periods, unlike gasoline
- Steady, stable power across the whole range of electrical loads
- 474 CC 12HP diesel - single cylinder vertical 4 stroke air cooled direct injection engine
- Electric start
- Fuel line pre-heater for easy cold weather start
- Rated at 8800 watts (8.8 kW) surge/start and 8300 watts (8.3 kW) continuous
- Power outlets:
- 1 - 120-volt/240-volt AC, 30 amp, 4-prong locking, GFCI Y
- 1 - 12-volt DC, 8.3-amp, dual post
- 1 – brass ground post
- Unit circuit breaker: 40 amp (doubles as electricity on/off switch)
- Fuel Gauge
- Low oil level sensor and alarm light
- Poly wheels providing easy maneuverability
- Certifications: UL, CE, CSA
- Warranty: 2 years on parts
Boss Generators are easy to use, reliable, and adaptable, providing the kind of power you can depend on.
EnerSys® Solar Batteries
EnerSys® are a trusted and reliable brand, whose stored energy solutions provide power to customers and manufacturers across the globe. At EnerSys®, quality is a team effort, from development through to productions, and that’s reflected in all their products.
With an Enersys Solar Battery, you get the benefits of strong product design with high energy density and cycling capability and high purity electrolyte to generate power and efficiency. Includes guaranteed reliability and safety thanks to Thin Plate Pure Lead technology and Absorbent Glass Mates, which helps to prevent corrosion and electrolyte discharge.
- Capacity range of 7-361Ah
- Two-year shelf life
- Space-efficient footprint
- Greater than 10-year life expectancy in float service at 77°F (25°C)
- Operating temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Recommended temperature: 68°F (20°C) to 86°F (30°C)